Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day One

  So I'm sitting in my car waiting to go in for my interview this morning. As I sit here I think about my kids and how my working will impact them negatively or positively. My anxiety is high but so are my hopes that this could be a new chapter the first day of the rest of my life.

http://youtu.be/Qq2Tp3asLU8 this is a song by Matthew West that I heard while waiting. Says it all!

I chose this life in the small town when I moved here three years ago... I sacrificed a lot to move here to marry the man I have been dreaming of, but it certainly hasn't been easy. For financial reasons I need to go back to work but for emotional reasons I struggle with the decision on whether or not this is right for my family. My prayer, and earnest petition to God, is that he calms my fears stifles my anxiety and makes it so that I go into this interview with an open mind, and let my skills and experience speak for themselves.

I hope you're having a great day!
J





No comments:

Post a Comment