Monday, February 13, 2012

Running around...

Well today was filled with a lot of running around. Sophie HAS to get registered for school, so we did that and then I came home and rested while the boys rested. I'm hopeful that the kids at Sophie's new school will be nice to her! She officially starts tomorrow so I'll keep y'all posted. It's exciting to be able to be with the kids so much. Aiden had a blast today with Malcolm. They're six months apart and act like twins. It's incredibly cute to watch.

Valentine's Day is tomorrow and we have something special planned for the school aged kids so I should have a ton of fun running errands after I get Sophie enrolled and started.

Y'all have a nice evening! I'm SO looking forward to going to the back doctor on Wednesday so I'll keep y'all posted on that too.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment